Friday, March 11, 2011

March 11, 2011


Catherine reveals the grave of Doris Klein in a picture that has proven to be one of the most stricking visuals of my life. First of all, the heroic nature of Catherine finding the Tomb of Doris is no less wonderful than the best of Indiana Jones films, or "search stories" that I have enjoyed of the years. I am very proud of having the honor of helping raise such a wonderful person.

Next, the reveal itself says a lot to me. First of all, I have been serving at the Tridentine Mass since last summer so I do feel there are some spiritual boundries that keep me from truly experiencing the frustration I may feel towards certain players as we proceed into time.

That being said, the folks I may or may not refer too probably won't even know how I feel since they only may have read this site when these unfortunate events unfolded, from the Spring Break of 2009. Either way, I do not think it is fair for me to not reveal how disappointed in many folks that I will offer discretion towards.

That being said, I am glad that Nora & Catherine did indeed return on the Tomb, though we are quite confident the spirit of my mother is in good shape. I am glad that I am not a judge towards anyone referred in the previous paragraph. Even as we approach new life, new experiences, we must honor and love each other, or work towards a better empathic understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment